Chadwell Coppus Technologies Blog
What To Do If Your Inbox is Getting Filled Up With Junk or Spam Mail
If your inbox is getting filled up by junk mail/ spam, you can create another email account by doing the following:
Sign up for a new Yahoo account
You're just steps away from using Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Finance, and more when you sign up for a Yahoo account. Create a new account or use an existing email address from any email provider; you'll just need to provide a password, date of birth, and a mobile number.
- Go to the Sign up page.
- Enter your info in the required fields.
- To use an email address from another provider, click I'd rather use my own email address.
- To verify your mobile number, click Text me an Account Key (or Call me with an Account Key).
- Enter the Account Key and click Verify.
To create a second Yahoo account:
Go to your existing Yahoo email account and then:
- Open your inbox. Click Mail in the upper-right corner of the page, then enter your Yahoo email address and password if prompted. ...
- Click Settings. ...
- Click More Settings. ...
- Click the Mailboxes tab. ...
- Click. ...
- Click Add. ...
- Add your second email address. ...
- Click Set up.
To Create a Gmail account:
To sign up for Gmail, create a Google Account. You can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive.
- Go to the Google Account creation page.
- Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
- Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
Once you have a second email account created, use it when you sign up to receive information. You can always forward the information you receive to your primary email account and leave the junk mail in the second account or delete it.